This jumper looks lovely! Think I’ll add it to my very long list!
I used a lovely soft merino wool to add warmth to this lightweight sweater, which will be worn spring-autumn. Yes, unfortunately British summer nights often require sweaters, but I will not be sorry now I have this zigzag striped one to snuggle up in!
I really liked the simple stitch on this chevron stitch cardigan, but I had a lot of trouble with pattern. A quick look at a few people’s pattern notes on Ravelry told me I was not alone!
The issues I had were:
- The neckline was too close fitting and had no give
- The yoke expanded too quickly and came out frilly like a ruff
- The sleeve underarm was not stretchy enough
- No shaping for the waist – I like a close fit
- I actually wanted a sweater, not a cardigan!
So in this sweater pattern I have fixed the problems…
View original post 1,242 more words